Creating Confident Caregivers is a program for family members caring for a loved one with dementia and/or memory loss. Two-hour sessions are held once a week for six weeks and lead by dementia care specialist. In this program, caregivers will learn dementia and its effects on the brain, caregiver resources in Region 5, managing behaviors, improving caregiving skills, how to handle everyday activities more easily, and taking care of yourself to better care for your loved one!
- Creating Confident Caregivers- Spring 2018
- Creating Confident Caregivers Winter-Spring 2018
- Creating Confident Caregivers Fall-Winter 2017-2018 Classes
- Powerful Tools For Caregivers-Davison Senior Center
- Powerful Tools For Caregivers- Loose Senior Center