Senior Power Day 2018 is May 23, 2018 9:00am – 2:00pm at Crossroads Village so mark your calendars!
For over 30 years, Valley Area Agency on Aging has hosted Senior Power Day. This annual event is held at Crossroads Village in May to celebrate Older Americans Month. The purpose of Senior Power Day is to provide senior citizens of Genesee, Lapeer and Shiawassee Counties with information and entertainment. The activities include:
- Information on Health and Senior Services
- Learn About Senior Issues on the Ballot
- Meet With Legislators and Elected Officials
- Enjoy Old Fashioned Park Rides
- A Free Huckleberry Railroad Train Ride
- Music Entertainment & Dancing
- Raffles and Door Prizes
If anyone has any questions regarding Senior Power Day, please call 810-239-7671.
Senior Power Day 2017 Photos